There is an increasing trend of hiring foreign workers in Malaysia and therefore, the need to outsource the foreign workers and payroll management to professional foreign workers agency.
Why hire Human Resource Manager at RM 5,000 to RM 6,000? To spend most of the time at Kementarian Dalam Negeri (KDN) to process foreign workers permits and issues? While HR manager should focus on maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The reasons why Human Resources Managers / executives unable to handle foreign workers permits efficiently and need to work with foreign workers agency?
- Not getting the latest information on foreign workers permit & policies
- In experience to handle
- Got rejection on application and don’t know what went wrong?
- Heavy workload on work permit application process
- Spend lots of time at Immigration department
It is not an easy task to deal with foreign workers issues especially on the following:
- Unable to speak on their foreign language
- Overstay problem
- No renewing issue
- Foreign workers disappearance from works
Our job responsibilities in Foreign workers and payroll management
- Getting feedback from workers efficiently
- Keep track on foreign workers permits record
- No more hiring blacklist workers
- No sourcing / manpower issue
- We do manpower planning and projection to avoid shortage issue by estimating & planning on sudden surge of orders
- Suggestion options and solutions on sudden Government change of policy
- Dealing with hostel issues, utilities, wears and tears
- Workers payroll
- Receive updates over foreign workers news especially on Government policy & supply
Fill up the enquiry form below to get in touch with us to find out more about Malaysia Foreign Workers and Payroll Management Service. We are an established Manpower Recruitment Agency located in Kuala Lumpur and can help you to solve your foreign workers issue. Lets us help to solve your issue, we will contact you shortly.